Extensions Unlimited are members of the Master Builders Association. They use HIC-6 Home Improvement Contracts which are specifically designed for the home extension market.
House extensions are different to new builds because in extensions:
- Clients generally still live in the home during construction
- Work is carried out in stages to minimise disruption
Extensions Unlimited has a two stage contract approach to give you peach of mind:
- Preliminary Works Agreement: You can opt out of the agreement if preliminary works reveal unexpected costs related to poor soil conditions or tree issues etc.
- Final Contract: If you are happy to continue after the Preliminary Works have been carried out then the Final Contract Will be signed.
The complete contract will include:
- HIC-6 Home Improvement Contract
- Preliminary Works Agreement
Extensions Unlimited are happy to answer any questions about contracts. Just ask.