This is the exciting building stage!
Your family’s happiness and safety are Extension Unlimited’s greatest concern. The Company ensures and demands that safety is a priority and all project managers have Certificate 4 in O.H.&S (Occupational Health and Safety).
Home extensions are usually built whilst the family is still living in the home. Extensions Unlimited teams always create a safe environment with as minimal disruption as possible to you and your family.
You can relax because the team at Extensions Unlimited always:
- Respect your privacy
- Cover gaping holes
- Cover the roof if it is not ‘water tight’
- Remove rubbish from the site
- Put tools away at the end of the work day
- Use a specially provided ‘temporary toilet’.
- Erect scaffolding where needed
- Use Company tarpaulins to protect against wet weather
- Have the right qualifications training and experience
- Follow directions from the Project Managers
The whole team involved in your home extension are trusted members of Extension Unlimited. They work together to ensure your daily appraisal of the building progress is positive. Any concerns you may have will be dealt with efficiently and professionally.
The quality of your home extension will reflect the vision of the Company founders.
‘To provide streamlined, cost-effective design and construction services for homeowners in Melbourne and surrounds’.
And that’s just what you will get!